1. We believe that all children can learn and will demonstrate continuous progress in achievement.
2. We believe that all students learn more successfully in a safe environment.
3. We believe all stakeholders are responsible for our students’ learning.
4. We believe in effective utilization of all technological resources.
5. We believe in continuous professional growth to promote life-long learning.
6. We believe character education concepts must be molded.
1. Support the Cumberland County Schools’ “No Boundaries” vision.
2. Continue to implement the six characteristics of “Great Classrooms”.
3. Utilize researched based teaching strategies to ensure high academic achievement in all curriculum areas.
4. Continue our focus on character education, integrating the attributes of respect, responsibility, integrity, caring, self-discipline, trustworthiness, fairness, and citizenship into the curriculum throughout the year.